Thousands of young, brave men enlisted in Kriegsmarine enticed by adventure and ideology, motivated by fame and money...
only one in ten returned home...
Their lives inspired the legend of the Sea Wolves. - game intro
UBOAT is a simulator of a submarine from WWII era, yet different than all you have seen so far. It is a survival sandbox with game mechanics similar to that of Fallout Shelter while it's primary theme is life of German soldiers like in Wolfgang Petersen's film Das Boot. The boat is their home, but it can become their grave at any time.
In UBOAT you control the crew to control the boat. You look after their physical and mental health, because if the sailors are hungry, tired and their spirit is low, there’s no chance of winning even a skirmish.
It is important to balance the overall discipline and trauma of your crew. If you are a harsh captain, the level of both goes up. When trauma is high a secret feature of each sailor can be disclosed. It can reveal his alcoholism, make him go berserk, he can also turn out to be a coward or a spy.
We have recreated the u-boat inner workings down to the last detail. During the game you can watch all the machinery such as a trim pump, an air compressor or the ballast tanks filled and emptied. When the boat is hit they may break down or start to leak. If you can't keep up with patching them up, the boat will sink.
Kriegsmarine Headquarters will give you key missions to move forward with the historical stages of WWII and you will be able to fight in new regions, and install better equipment in a dock. Unfortunately, the opponents will also grow stronger and, for example, will equip their ships with radars or break the Enigma code.
- Tutorial - Walkthrough for the in-game tutorial
- Game Tips - tips from loading screens
- Game Concepts - In-game mechanics
- Locations - Locations you can visit or sail to
- Rooms - Rooms within the sub
- Ships - Ships featured in the game
- Aircraft - Aircraft featured in the game
- Stations - Sub locations you can assign an officer to
- Skills - Officer skills
- Officers - Types of officer
- Equipment - Equipment on the sub that player can interact with
- Items - Items that can be loaded into storage or carried by crew
- Modding - Information on modding UBoat
- Cheats - Information on "debugging" or "testing" the game
Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Add one below!